I usually seek a refuge ,in other words ,an escape ,so I usually sleep or wish for a magical cure to let them vanish. IN BRIEF,I am unable to fight that I give up on the things that used to mean the most to me
Just take a deep breathe and go for a walk then go back home and clean the mess, if you mean mental mess just change your space and try doing things that make you happy and try not to over think
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?