I usually seek a refuge ,in other words ,an escape ,so I usually sleep or wish for a magical cure to let them vanish. IN BRIEF,I am unable to fight that I give up on the things that used to mean the most to me
Just take a deep breathe and go for a walk then go back home and clean the mess, if you mean mental mess just change your space and try doing things that make you happy and try not to over think
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?