L On F.
I tidy up my house every day, usually in the morning. I try to keep clean the kitchen and the bathroom every day. Every Saturday I clean the house well and deeply.
بالعادة انظف الجزء الموكل الي ، لكن غرفتي وسريري ارتبهما يوميًا مع مسح الارضية والمرايا مرة كل اسبوعان ، الحمام لا اغسله الا نادرًا لأن اختي تتولى ذلك . التنظيف سطحي غالبًا
Instead of cleaning my house once a week or once a month I do little chores everyday and then do deep cleanings once a week and once a month. For example, I take my garbage out everyday, I make my bed, I sanitize the common areas. Weekly I do my laundry, clean the bathroom, wipe down surfaces, monthly I clean my sheets, clean my windows, clean my shoes, etc. Makes it easier to do a little at a time than a lot in one day.
I clean some things every day then I do a deeper clean a couple times a month. I’m working to get better at this. My goal is to deep clean once a week.
I don't clean my house too much. But, i clean my room 1 or 2 times a week. But now, i tried to clean my room everyday! "I don't have any time for that." Well, i recomend you to clean your house at weekend… if you are a BUSSY person. Hope it usefull
One thing that keeps my flat clean is, that I have a lady who comes every two weeks to thoroughly clean the flat. Due to my busy schedule, this is something that help me maintain the general cleaning. Every day I quickly sweep and wipe the floor where our dog is moving around. When it’s wet outside, I do it several times a day (well, now that I’m working from home and I’m all day at home). I try to tidy up the kitchen, dining table and my work desk on a regular basis, but more on weekends. Since I am more at home now, I started a general decluttering of my working and archive room and it is a huge work that I never had time for. It is liberating 🙂
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?