You can also try motivation. Why do you want to achieve this and focus on that.
Keep going, your body and mind will adapt to the changes.
I ALWAYS find time and energy for things that I have a passion for. I think finding this challenging and having no energy to do it is a part of a bigger problem. My advice is try to find the joy in things and that should bring about a second-wind. If the joy isn’t there- you’re not in the position you’re destined to be in.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?