You can also try motivation. Why do you want to achieve this and focus on that.
Keep going, your body and mind will adapt to the changes.
I ALWAYS find time and energy for things that I have a passion for. I think finding this challenging and having no energy to do it is a part of a bigger problem. My advice is try to find the joy in things and that should bring about a second-wind. If the joy isn’t there- you’re not in the position you’re destined to be in.
- Would you rather clean in the morning or night?
- What time of day do you tidy best?
- How do you keep your room clean even when you are going through something and completely lacking motivation?
- Do you struggle a lot with keeping everything in order or is it something you look forward to?
- How do you find time in the day to rodiy?
- How often do you change the bed sheets?
- Do you use cleaning to distract you from other important tasks?
- Is cleaning your room a chore or a responsibility
- Which room to you start with when you’re cleaning your house?
- What is your best organization tip?