You can also try motivation. Why do you want to achieve this and focus on that.
Keep going, your body and mind will adapt to the changes.
I ALWAYS find time and energy for things that I have a passion for. I think finding this challenging and having no energy to do it is a part of a bigger problem. My advice is try to find the joy in things and that should bring about a second-wind. If the joy isn’t there- you’re not in the position you’re destined to be in.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?