The hardest thing to clean would be my room. My bed is kind of easy but as a pretty short person it’s kind of hard. And sometimes I don’t even know where to start if my room is super messy, the floor?, my clothes?, my workspace area? And sometimes you don’t know where to put anything so it makes it harder!
Мелина Чапкънова N.
For me cleaning the kitchen is the worst. It has a lot of things that are not on their places and I hate doing the dishes.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?