Think of the reasons why you wanted to clean. Stuff like – there's no point in keeping all this junk if I haven't used it for a long time and its just taking up space.
For me, because I was donating my stuff, I thought about how other people may want and need those things more than I do and that I'd rather it be reused to make someone happy, than sit in the corner of my room.
So once again, you can't just get motivated because being lazy and procrastinating is easier. Let's be real. But honestly, you don't even need motivation, you just need to get started. Because sometimes even after you read this, you still won't feel motivated. So start small or just go full out, whatever works for you. You gotta JUST DO IT!
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?