Think of the reasons why you wanted to clean. Stuff like – there's no point in keeping all this junk if I haven't used it for a long time and its just taking up space.
For me, because I was donating my stuff, I thought about how other people may want and need those things more than I do and that I'd rather it be reused to make someone happy, than sit in the corner of my room.
So once again, you can't just get motivated because being lazy and procrastinating is easier. Let's be real. But honestly, you don't even need motivation, you just need to get started. Because sometimes even after you read this, you still won't feel motivated. So start small or just go full out, whatever works for you. You gotta JUST DO IT!
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!
- How can u be more organized and how can u enter more easy the cleaning into ur habit list?
- How do you manage to clean the house with a super busy schedule?
- My question is how often do people clean and tidy up?
- How do you motivate yourself to start cleaning?
- Do you have a routine for the clean and tidy up habit? If so, what is it?
- I am too lazy at doing laundry and i end up doing when it over flows? How do i train my mind to take it on priority
- How to keep your room tidy?/ how do I reduce my belongings? (Like clothes)
- I sometimes don’t clean my room in the evening due to tiredness. I have trouble with feeling guilty over not cleaning up my room in the evening. The guilt is overwhelming and I ruminate on it. Makes the day after less productive and more depressing. Do you ever feel guilty? How do you deal with it in terms of thoughts? Or do you focus your attention on something else? or are there things you say or automatically do? I could use some ideas on this, I have to be honest; I have Bipolar II, and excessive guilt is one of the official symptoms/criteria. I really don’t know what else to think besides guilt, nothing else comes up in my thoughts and I am stuck. Any tips are welcome. Thank you very much.