Definitely getting sleep is more important. Get up early and make a schedule for your day, and block out cleaning times.
I like to stay up to clean as when I wake up in the morning there's not loads of mess. I also struggle to sleep if I know there's a lot I still haven't completed.
If you clean when you’re tired it will take even longer to get it done and make you dread it even more. I think you should get a good sleep
I think it is better to spending more time sleeping because you need to relax you’re whole body and have a break from technology and responsibility even I do it’s just for eight hours.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?