It’s actually enough to clean my room, which is not that big in size. However, I need about half and hour to clean up kitchen, living room, bath room.
I usually do just a quick ten minute tidy. Every now and then I do a full clean of the house, but once I do that I just try to clean up after myself as I go and take a little time each day to pay extra attention to things. If that makes sense.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?