Nathana L C.
Good morning, one way that I like to stay nice and organized is by having ten mins a day just to tidy up. I feel that if I have that time I will not want to do a lot of cleaning so when I do something I will clean it up then.
Set a time day just to have a small clear up and once a every week have a big tidy, and just try to stay motivated and calm
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?