I'm still working on it! I used to be a super clean and tidy person, but life got in the way in q variety of ways. I have a board that I use to allocate big tasks to different days to keep me on track, and I am trying to get in the habit of putting things away as soon as I finish with them
I think dividing the areas into smaller tasks is critical to not giving up. Just clean the sink and load the dishwasher, for example. Or just di one load of laundry. Looking at the entire formidable insurmountable task can cause you to sit down and binge Netflix!! Right?
To me, having an organized workstation makes me feel more focused and calm. Also, small children visit this house frequently, so for obvious safety reasons, I keep things that they can hurt themselves, each other and me in overhead shelves, and put all prescriptions in a lock box .
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?