Start small. One task at a time. Even doing something easy like bringing the clean laundry upstairs is better than nothing.
When my room is messy I always feel anxious and depressed, so I try to keep it clean, sometimes I don’t know where to start either but what I find helps is finding one section of your room and start there, or start with getting a garbage bag and throwing out all the garbage or bottles that has stacked up so quickly somehow when you were busy through the week, after all the garbage is gone you can focus on what’s on the floor or you could start with that also, think of it as sections to clean. Also put all your laundry in one spot and put your first load in while you finish cleaning the rest of your room. This is what helps me!
First get on some comfy clothes. Next turn on music. Then start by making up your bed and picking up all the trash around.
- Would you rather clean in the morning or night?
- What time of day do you tidy best?
- How do you keep your room clean even when you are going through something and completely lacking motivation?
- Do you struggle a lot with keeping everything in order or is it something you look forward to?
- How do you find time in the day to rodiy?
- How often do you change the bed sheets?
- Do you use cleaning to distract you from other important tasks?
- Is cleaning your room a chore or a responsibility
- Which room to you start with when you’re cleaning your house?
- What is your best organization tip?