Then sat down and get myself lovvely cuppa and also bit of chokkie X
My boyfriend also complains about me leaving dishes in the sink all the time so I feel less embarrassed of myself for being so messy.
Lastly, it clears up my mind to do evening reading and I don’t feel guilty to do that since I know I haven’t left chores undone.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?