Then sat down and get myself lovvely cuppa and also bit of chokkie X
My boyfriend also complains about me leaving dishes in the sink all the time so I feel less embarrassed of myself for being so messy.
Lastly, it clears up my mind to do evening reading and I don’t feel guilty to do that since I know I haven’t left chores undone.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?