I use shoe boxes and any other small boxes I can find for organizers in my drawers. Small boxes that used to hold jewelry or other products are great for organizing small things. You likely have everything you need around your house!
You could use cardboard boxes lots of businesses will give them to you for free, then maybe decorate them if you hate the look. There's also a lot of free stuff on Facebook classifieds. Going through it all and getting rid of what you don't use often will make organizing easier. Good luck! Pinterest has some good ideas too.
Get creative. Use wrapping paper over small boxes etc etc to make it look decorative. Look up DIY on Pinterest. There are many great ideas on how to organize with stuff from the Dollar Tree.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?