I use shoe boxes and any other small boxes I can find for organizers in my drawers. Small boxes that used to hold jewelry or other products are great for organizing small things. You likely have everything you need around your house!
You could use cardboard boxes lots of businesses will give them to you for free, then maybe decorate them if you hate the look. There's also a lot of free stuff on Facebook classifieds. Going through it all and getting rid of what you don't use often will make organizing easier. Good luck! Pinterest has some good ideas too.
Get creative. Use wrapping paper over small boxes etc etc to make it look decorative. Look up DIY on Pinterest. There are many great ideas on how to organize with stuff from the Dollar Tree.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?
- what are your go-to little things to tidy?