I use shoe boxes and any other small boxes I can find for organizers in my drawers. Small boxes that used to hold jewelry or other products are great for organizing small things. You likely have everything you need around your house!
You could use cardboard boxes lots of businesses will give them to you for free, then maybe decorate them if you hate the look. There's also a lot of free stuff on Facebook classifieds. Going through it all and getting rid of what you don't use often will make organizing easier. Good luck! Pinterest has some good ideas too.
Get creative. Use wrapping paper over small boxes etc etc to make it look decorative. Look up DIY on Pinterest. There are many great ideas on how to organize with stuff from the Dollar Tree.
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?
- Do you declutter before your cleaning routine or you just put your things from place to place?
- How can I maintain a clean workspace when I have no time to do it?
- Any suggestion how to make cleaning the bathroom less boring ? 😅