I reckon set yourself a deadline, if I havent used it in a month or year or whatever deadline you decide fits the object/project you have, then you throw or give it away. I do the same for my clothes. If I dont use them in a year then they would be better used if I gave it away.
If you don't get around it for a year that it's safe to say to check the expiration date. Keep it until expires or if no date is available, for a year max. 2
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?
- How you feel after cleaning your room ?