Seeing a clean room just makes me feel better and more productive. Everything feels clean and right, and it doesn’t feel like there’s a weight on my shoulders.
Hans Ludwig U.
I realise how much peace and energy a clean and organised space provisides. Cleaning the house also cleanes up my mind and makes me feel in control
I like to motivate myself with a little gospel music especially Sundays mornings so I’ll do more of my cleaning on a Sunday or if I’m feeling in a good pumped up mood I’ll clean on a Saturday afternoon and play some old Skool R&B. So music is what really gets me motivated to get though the day.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?