If we make our bed every morning we will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give us a small sense of pride and it will encourage us to do another task and another and another, Making our bed will also reinforce the fact that little things in life matter.”
Алиса Комарова N.
To start the day with order. To begin the cycle of routines one triggering another one. Also to start with something non-demanding to allow body and mind to wake up. 🙂
For 2 reasons (imo). 1. The space looks cluttered and untidy if your bed is undone. 2. It is more likely to go back to sleep if it is undone and get less stuff done at the end of the day! It is also a great little habit to start the day with and get the rest of habits going!
- When cleaning do people start from the door of the room and work your way from the left or right?? Or where do people start when cleaning?
- How do I make a good schedule for cleaning?
- How can I organise my library and desk to look more tidy?
- What are the best cleaning product to use ?
- How do you organize all your stationary?
- How do I keep my room clean?
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?