Turn on some music you like and know the lyrics to. If you sing along to them and dance a little to it, you won't have time to worry or overthink. Music is a nice distraction. But make sure it's something cheerful!
Hi there,i hope you have a great day.I know that it's a little hard but if you really want to limite to use social media you can do it.It just need your reall motive.
Put on music to take you out your head, realise that difficult thoughts may lead to growth,be present, think of results
I personally enjoy doing chores so this doesn't really bother me.
All I worry about is that I may not be able to finish everything that I wanted to do.
But then I'll think instead that rest is more important so I give it to tomorrow's plans instead.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?