Turn on some music you like and know the lyrics to. If you sing along to them and dance a little to it, you won't have time to worry or overthink. Music is a nice distraction. But make sure it's something cheerful!
Hi there,i hope you have a great day.I know that it's a little hard but if you really want to limite to use social media you can do it.It just need your reall motive.
Put on music to take you out your head, realise that difficult thoughts may lead to growth,be present, think of results
I personally enjoy doing chores so this doesn't really bother me.
All I worry about is that I may not be able to finish everything that I wanted to do.
But then I'll think instead that rest is more important so I give it to tomorrow's plans instead.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?