I usually take the approach of offering to do a chore together or having one each to do at the same time before we get to sit down and relax together. It helps if you aim to do it as soon as you get in so you're not tempted to sit down and make excuses for not doing it.
I like to explain why helping me in turn helps him. I.e. I’m less stressed so he doesn’t have to deal with an anxious, crabby wife. I have more time to make a delicious dinner. Happy wife, happy life.
- How do you clean your undergarments
- Sometimes I feel like I want clutter around me. It gives me comfort (I think). My brain tells me not to tidy because I’d lose that comfort. How do I detangle from that belief?
- How to make sure I don’t spend so long tidying?
- What is the best organizing tips
- How to avoid spending to much time cleaning everyday?
- How to maintain a clean and organized environment when my health is in the gutter?
- Why do kids feel the need to mess up the one room you just cleaned?
- What shall I do when I’ve cleaned and tidied everything I can?
- Have you noticed a positive mood after cleaning a little everyday? I feel much better having everything maintained.
- How do you avoid letting laundry pile up after it’s been washed and dried?! Folding is the worrrrrst, is there a better way?