I usually take the approach of offering to do a chore together or having one each to do at the same time before we get to sit down and relax together. It helps if you aim to do it as soon as you get in so you're not tempted to sit down and make excuses for not doing it.
I like to explain why helping me in turn helps him. I.e. I’m less stressed so he doesn’t have to deal with an anxious, crabby wife. I have more time to make a delicious dinner. Happy wife, happy life.
- What are some creative ways of keeping a space tidy? I have way too much stuff and not enough space.
- How do I motivate myself to clean?
- How to regularly do laundry, i get too lazy.
- are vacuum cleaners better then a broom?
- How do you make your cleanup routine more efficient?
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?