I usually take the approach of offering to do a chore together or having one each to do at the same time before we get to sit down and relax together. It helps if you aim to do it as soon as you get in so you're not tempted to sit down and make excuses for not doing it.
I like to explain why helping me in turn helps him. I.e. I’m less stressed so he doesn’t have to deal with an anxious, crabby wife. I have more time to make a delicious dinner. Happy wife, happy life.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?