We have multiple bins for organization. One in the kitchen for not yet delt with papers and bills. Urgent goes on the lazy susan in the middle of the table or the counter. Then to be filed goes in the bin ontop of the filing cabinet. The files in the cabinet are very specific which makes it much easier to find everything. Then the papers to be shredded go ontop of the shredder next to the file cabinet.
I have a folder that has different compartments in it. 1 compartment for yet to have anything done to it but needs to be addressed, the next one is in process, the next for paid and to he archived… which then goes it my filing folder. Hope that helps!
I have a space which I put all the things I am using in the moment. Is a fixed space. It can be a drawer, a folder. The secret is always put it there.
Actually, I don’t. Since my husband has retired and I’m still working, he’s taken on household finances. But, when I wAs doing bills, I always had a special drawer or corner of the desk in which items needing action were placed, usually with the due date written on the envelope and stacked in date order.
It's a good question indeed. I usually do not have a system yet. But now thanks to this question i will have a box to drop them as i receive them till i deal with them. But i would definitely put a deadline to deal with these. Else it will pile up and cause stress
Hmm…well this sometimes is a difficult process. For me it all depends on organization. I put each into sections and then do what I can at the time.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?