Secondly separate summer and winter clothes and ones that could fall into both categories I.e thin twinsets. If you are really short of space use those vacuum pack bags that suck all the air out and leave things a quarter of the original size.
Thirdly, look at what you have left. Get rid of anything you don’t like, anything tatty or past it’s best and finally anything you haven’t worn last season.
If you need motivation read The life changing magic of tidying up: the Japanese art of decluttering and organising by Marie Kondo. Good luck 😀👍
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?