I have some tips to forget your old things, you can rest and get some fresh air at the outside. You also can try to do something that make you happy and enjoy and keep thinking positive,okay? I love clean things and I really don't want people to get something that can make my room dirty. That is normal but sometimes you should do what you want like, eat some food in your room and let your room got mess if you don't know you need to do something enjoy BC after you do that you let out your stress or anything then you can clean it later. Sorry if this is not the answer you want. Byee
Honestly same :(( my house looks so messy because of all the extra stuff that doesn't have a place to be put away into. I don't know what to do.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?