I have some tips to forget your old things, you can rest and get some fresh air at the outside. You also can try to do something that make you happy and enjoy and keep thinking positive,okay? I love clean things and I really don't want people to get something that can make my room dirty. That is normal but sometimes you should do what you want like, eat some food in your room and let your room got mess if you don't know you need to do something enjoy BC after you do that you let out your stress or anything then you can clean it later. Sorry if this is not the answer you want. Byee
Honestly same :(( my house looks so messy because of all the extra stuff that doesn't have a place to be put away into. I don't know what to do.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?