No, I start with the farthest room away from me (the kitchen) and keep cleaning thought the hall way, into the bedroom then back to my work station in the living room until the timer goes off. This is actually been really good for me to do when I come back from lunch. I used to leave my washing up in the sink, grab food and leave mess / wrappers etc behind and forget as they were (out of sight out of mind).. Since using this app my kitchen is now always super clean 👏
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!