No, I start with the farthest room away from me (the kitchen) and keep cleaning thought the hall way, into the bedroom then back to my work station in the living room until the timer goes off. This is actually been really good for me to do when I come back from lunch. I used to leave my washing up in the sink, grab food and leave mess / wrappers etc behind and forget as they were (out of sight out of mind).. Since using this app my kitchen is now always super clean 👏
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?