Recently what I’ve done to help keep the apartment tidy is cleaning the kitchen and picking up the living room. Putting away things that are just around and not in their place. But if I do deep cleaning I pick a day that isn’t so crazy and use that time to deep clean the Apartment starting from the kitchen and living room then ending with the bedroom and bathroom. If your just having a busy day the best thing to do is kitchen then the most messiest area in the home.
Oragnizing anything around your house. Cleaning or dusting anything that needs to be clean. or maybe even focusing on your mentally health. clean slate.
Set a timer for five minutes and work in a room. Some cleaning is better than no cleaning because you’re waiting for “enough time” to do it perfectly!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?