Listen to music and listen to your own playlist not one that someone else makes for you. I feel it gives me more control over what I'm doing.
Just get started and you’ll never want to stop. In the end you’ll be so much more relaxed when you see your clean and clutter-free space around you.
Cleaning the house is a part of our lives even though we don't like to do it because we us people we just like to rest and eat and enjoy our lives without hard working. So in my opinion you have to trick your mind a little bit just tell yourself that after doing this working you'll have your free time and do whatever you like to do maybe watch a new movie , read a your favorite book , practice sport . Just plan for something exciting so you can clean faster 😉
I don't really have a motivation or something I just like cleaning so it's not that hard for me to do it. And especially the last weeks I'm very tidy.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?