I’m afraid I don’t know but presumably using cleaning products that come from more natural sources and ensuring air is filtered and that surfaces are dust free. Depends on the allergy I suppose.
Constantly cleaning your fans and windowsills will help stop the spread of dander/dust as it comes in. Wash anything placed in front of doors and windows as often as possible. Dust everything frequently and use a polisher/allergen prevention spray to coat the surface. If needed, take as much allergy medication before hand and wear a mask and goggles along with long sleeves and gloves if allergies are severe.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?