Hi there! I usually jot down all my activities or to-do-list on my phone since I always use it often. It is important that you should keep your note application in your home screen so that you can easily access and remember that you have something to do for the day. It is more effective if you set these goals on alarm. I have managed to redecorate my entire room in a week by this method. Never in my life have I thought of being as productive as this. Also, it is best if you partnered these notes with Fabulous. It will keep you going and motivated at the same time. You got this!
Creating to do lists, managing priorities and staying off social media to make more meaningful time for things I want to do like reading, creating art, practicing French
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?