Hi there! I usually jot down all my activities or to-do-list on my phone since I always use it often. It is important that you should keep your note application in your home screen so that you can easily access and remember that you have something to do for the day. It is more effective if you set these goals on alarm. I have managed to redecorate my entire room in a week by this method. Never in my life have I thought of being as productive as this. Also, it is best if you partnered these notes with Fabulous. It will keep you going and motivated at the same time. You got this!
Creating to do lists, managing priorities and staying off social media to make more meaningful time for things I want to do like reading, creating art, practicing French
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?