I clean my own room. And the bathroom. My brother cleans his room and the other bathroom. We share doing the dishes. And my parents do the other cleaning then sometimes ask us to help tho. Maybe u guys should create a cleaning schedule. Everyone should have equal cleaning. Hope that answers your question.
Normally, I would say no. But, lately, I have been. I live alone with my grandparents who are both still working and physically able. My grandma has an excuse not to clean as much since she works all day cleaning for the elderly and physically/mentally impaired, but my grandpa is home the whole time she's at work, but he's notorious for not cleaning up his messes or listening to a single thing my grandma says. As it is, I'm the main reason the kitchen ever gets clean, anymore. My grandma does help, though.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!