I clean my own room. And the bathroom. My brother cleans his room and the other bathroom. We share doing the dishes. And my parents do the other cleaning then sometimes ask us to help tho. Maybe u guys should create a cleaning schedule. Everyone should have equal cleaning. Hope that answers your question.
Normally, I would say no. But, lately, I have been. I live alone with my grandparents who are both still working and physically able. My grandma has an excuse not to clean as much since she works all day cleaning for the elderly and physically/mentally impaired, but my grandpa is home the whole time she's at work, but he's notorious for not cleaning up his messes or listening to a single thing my grandma says. As it is, I'm the main reason the kitchen ever gets clean, anymore. My grandma does help, though.
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?
- What do you use to wash floor and table? Ecofriendly?
- How do I get myself to clean? I feel uninspired
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?