Its all about encouraging rewards for keeping common areas clean;like if my son cleans the bathroom without being asked, he earns either a movie night of his own choosing or an afternoon of baking a special treat with grandma
One of the things that make tidying up more fun is making sure you wake up in a productive and happy mood. Another thing that makes tidying up fun is blasting your favourites music. Also, after you finish tidying up, reflect on how much difference you made in the space you were tidying. Hope this helped ⭐️
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?