Its all about encouraging rewards for keeping common areas clean;like if my son cleans the bathroom without being asked, he earns either a movie night of his own choosing or an afternoon of baking a special treat with grandma
One of the things that make tidying up more fun is making sure you wake up in a productive and happy mood. Another thing that makes tidying up fun is blasting your favourites music. Also, after you finish tidying up, reflect on how much difference you made in the space you were tidying. Hope this helped ⭐️
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?