Its all about encouraging rewards for keeping common areas clean;like if my son cleans the bathroom without being asked, he earns either a movie night of his own choosing or an afternoon of baking a special treat with grandma
One of the things that make tidying up more fun is making sure you wake up in a productive and happy mood. Another thing that makes tidying up fun is blasting your favourites music. Also, after you finish tidying up, reflect on how much difference you made in the space you were tidying. Hope this helped ⭐️
- What’s something you “tidy up” that ppl wouldn’t think of organizing?
- Do you think that having the same daily cleaning routine works better than spreading it all through the week?
- Do you have any interesting cleaning habits? For example, mine is looking through my wardrobe and picking clothes to give away or looking through my fridge for expiring dates. What is yours?
- Do you think Music helps or distracts when trying to clean/organize/de clutter?
- Any good tips for organising all things?
- What do you do during your clean up ?
- How do i clean and organize drawers?
- Any suggestions for keeping a house tidy when you have two small people following you around creating chaos and messes? My mess-makers are 7 and 4. By the time I’m done cleaning up the daily mess, I have no energy left to tackle the underlying mess! And it’s disheartening to get one area nice and neat…only to turn around and find a new mess. Ideas?
- How can I declutter paper piles?, I never know what to keep and what should I throw.
- How do you keep organized?