I find I feel better if I do them as I go but I definitely don't feel guilty if I don't have the energy to do then immediately; I just stack them neatly to so at a later stage eg first thing in the morning.
It depends! Sometimes its good to get it done, and sometimes your body just needs to let them soak and chill for the next day.
I try to but let's be honest. Lol. That rarely happens. This is how I make sure my sink isn't constantly full. First, I make sure to rinse all of my dishes very well so food doesn't dry and get stuck on them, making it more difficult to clean later. I also try to do the dishes I dirty to prepare food as I use them. Third, I do all remaining dishes from the day before I go to bed.
You are always better off getting things done right away, but give yourself a break. Say, you have friends over don't be so task oriented that you miss out on the important things, people are more important thst dishes.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?