I find I feel better if I do them as I go but I definitely don't feel guilty if I don't have the energy to do then immediately; I just stack them neatly to so at a later stage eg first thing in the morning.
It depends! Sometimes its good to get it done, and sometimes your body just needs to let them soak and chill for the next day.
I try to but let's be honest. Lol. That rarely happens. This is how I make sure my sink isn't constantly full. First, I make sure to rinse all of my dishes very well so food doesn't dry and get stuck on them, making it more difficult to clean later. I also try to do the dishes I dirty to prepare food as I use them. Third, I do all remaining dishes from the day before I go to bed.
You are always better off getting things done right away, but give yourself a break. Say, you have friends over don't be so task oriented that you miss out on the important things, people are more important thst dishes.
- What have you found to be the best way to organize messy clothing drawers and closets?
- What can i do when i have very busy weeks and no time to clean at all for days, so then its a huge huge mess i have to deal with?
- Are there any good ways to store/ display old nostalgic items that you don’t have much room for but love too much to get rid of? Mine have stayed in a moving box for ages now.
- How can you organise your bedroom neatly?
- How do you take care of the accumulating items in your room?
- When do you clean your house and are there any tips to protect the tidy in the home?
- Does organizing count as cleaning?
- How do you reduce losing sock pairs and the process of laundry? (It has been my experience that he mesh netting bags seem to reduce the ability for socks to dry well.)
- How can you encourage others in your household to also clean up after themselves?
- How do I minimize dust in my home? Is there a special tip?