I find I feel better if I do them as I go but I definitely don't feel guilty if I don't have the energy to do then immediately; I just stack them neatly to so at a later stage eg first thing in the morning.
It depends! Sometimes its good to get it done, and sometimes your body just needs to let them soak and chill for the next day.
I try to but let's be honest. Lol. That rarely happens. This is how I make sure my sink isn't constantly full. First, I make sure to rinse all of my dishes very well so food doesn't dry and get stuck on them, making it more difficult to clean later. I also try to do the dishes I dirty to prepare food as I use them. Third, I do all remaining dishes from the day before I go to bed.
You are always better off getting things done right away, but give yourself a break. Say, you have friends over don't be so task oriented that you miss out on the important things, people are more important thst dishes.
- How do you clean your undergarments
- Sometimes I feel like I want clutter around me. It gives me comfort (I think). My brain tells me not to tidy because I’d lose that comfort. How do I detangle from that belief?
- How to make sure I don’t spend so long tidying?
- What is the best organizing tips
- How to avoid spending to much time cleaning everyday?
- How to maintain a clean and organized environment when my health is in the gutter?
- Why do kids feel the need to mess up the one room you just cleaned?
- What shall I do when I’ve cleaned and tidied everything I can?
- Have you noticed a positive mood after cleaning a little everyday? I feel much better having everything maintained.
- How do you avoid letting laundry pile up after it’s been washed and dried?! Folding is the worrrrrst, is there a better way?