So basically, i open my favorite playlist and challenge myself to do something till next song ends. For example, i have to wash dishes before next 3 songs end. My speed obviously increases xD it’s challenge after all. And when you complete your tasks on given time, you feel proud.
Well, i’m not sure if it will work for you, but it works for me. At least, it makes cleaning more bearable.
Vaccum the floors 5 days a week
Mop the kitchens and the toilets 4 days a week
I love cleaning at work or at home because u can listen to mixed music on YouTube Melbourne radio stations or Spotify
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?