If you don’t get overwhelmed with the whole of your clutter, try taking everything, I mean everything, out into a pile. Then plan the organization and assign a place where each thing will go. If it’s a really large bunch, organize your pile into different categories to get an idea of what you have. Then, one by one, decide a “home” for each item or dispose of it. Good luck
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?