If you don’t get overwhelmed with the whole of your clutter, try taking everything, I mean everything, out into a pile. Then plan the organization and assign a place where each thing will go. If it’s a really large bunch, organize your pile into different categories to get an idea of what you have. Then, one by one, decide a “home” for each item or dispose of it. Good luck
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.