Well if you break the situation down, and make 5-7 smaller tasks to clean in your room than just having a big goal of “clean your room” makes it a lot easier. If you clean your closet one day, and then pick up stuff from the floor the next, then vacuum the floor the next day, you’re creating smaller achievable goals instead of an overarching overwhelming one.
You have more of a mess to clean so it's better to clean a little bit at a time if you dont want to clean it all the way but try your best to clean it all in one day so you can have free time.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?