First is to sort everything thing in piles by a predetermined category. Then figure out how you want those items to be placed in a space or put away. Have piles for donation and to throw away. Once you know what you want to keep, hey organizing tools like baskets, Tupperware, shelves, etc to place the items in. Use a simple system that easily followed so that you can keep the system going. Spend at least 10 minutes a week keeping that space organized to the system you set in place.
R Mi O.
Just organize according to your comfort. The most important part is, just do it ! Sit, take a piece of paper, divide your time according to your priorities. Follow it. Thats it. It is as simple as that. Don’t follow anyone, try building your own routine. According to your taste. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Try different systems, mix them figure what work for you the best. Stay disciplined about putting things back as you do not need them.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?