First is to sort everything thing in piles by a predetermined category. Then figure out how you want those items to be placed in a space or put away. Have piles for donation and to throw away. Once you know what you want to keep, hey organizing tools like baskets, Tupperware, shelves, etc to place the items in. Use a simple system that easily followed so that you can keep the system going. Spend at least 10 minutes a week keeping that space organized to the system you set in place.
R Mi O.
Just organize according to your comfort. The most important part is, just do it ! Sit, take a piece of paper, divide your time according to your priorities. Follow it. Thats it. It is as simple as that. Don’t follow anyone, try building your own routine. According to your taste. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Try different systems, mix them figure what work for you the best. Stay disciplined about putting things back as you do not need them.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?