Yes it helps a lot especially in cleaning. Organising and decluttering need more thought and i don't like to be distracted.
I think it distracts me, a lot of people I know listen to music while doing chores but I have add (it’s basically “adhd” without the “h”) and I find it extremely hard to listen to music and do chores at the same time. If I listen to it on my phone I’ll just go on my phone to choose a different song and then I’ll end up getting lost into my phone instead of doing chores, this happens every time I try to listen to music in general or when I’m listening to it while doing chores. But without music I still won’t focus because I always get distracted with anything around me, this caused me to fail all of my classes for the 1st and 2nd quarters.
HELPS! I can not clean without somthing in the background. When I don't, the cleaning is drudgery, when I do im in the zone!
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?