Actually that’s how i feel. If I am going to have my own house and I don’t want to force myself to clean. Yet, if going to do it, I don’t want it by force but in an open mind and heart… I know that we need to keep our place clean and tidy. But forcing yourself to do so , for me, you make it worse for yourself… but deep inside me cleaning is the right thing to do.
Not all the tike maybe. It depends for everyone. For me every month or so i do a deep cleaning and i reorganize my stuff to have a new fresh look. Seeing the same thing every single day drains me and makes me feel stuck in time. Do as you please. Maybe not every single day you should do a deep cleaning. But maybe every week you could focus on one specific room. I'm just giving suggestions. Good luck on your journey mate !
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?