With what? For me, my day starts with water and a giant dose of caffeine. Then either a 45 minute work out or a quick stretch/yoga, then some admin work (emails, appointments, etc.) then whatever the heck I want; so either a tarot/oracle pull and thrifting, or some deep cleaning/decluttering and meditation/journaling before I pick up my son from school. 🙂
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.