After that it's second option: talk to them, be passionate about why you want to have a clean house, not why they can not put their shoes on the shoe rack. For the umpteenth time. Include them in your passion, most of the time people are happy to join or to make a bit more effort about it. But don't expect them to have the exact same passion as you do. Most importantly leave their place alone. It's theirs. Their room/desk/drawer. Don't try to clean those. Even if you want to be helpful.
P.s.: let the small things go. If they can not put the shoes back? Put them back yourself. Is it really worth the fight it will inevitably cause, if you ask everytime?
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!