I’d also recommend putting everything you’re getting rid of or thinking about getting rid of close to the door you usually leave out of. Figure it this way, all the stuff you want to throw out is now right by the exit so every time you leave, you take something to toss or donate. Things you’re giving away are also by the door. Super easy – no excuse not to get rid of it.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?