X Nia Z.
Oh, that's tough. If you get really lazy, maybe your body needs some rest and it is just fine to leave some mess around you 🙂
When you clean,weight is lifted off your shoulders. Whenever you dont feel like it, start cheering up the environment…play music! Dance! Open the windows. Imagine that free feeling and now…clean!
U can watch a motivational several videos, as soon as you start the first step to clean and decorate, you'll feel much batter in no time.
You can motivate yourself by listening to your favorite music, take a shower, do exercise, meditate, do yoga, take a nap so the whole day you're not sleepy anymore, watch motivation videos, and much more!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?