Im typically an over cleaning person anyway, so whether I have that habit on or not doesnt affect my already habit of clean. During the work week I keep things tidy….most of the time. So on my weekend I set aside 1 day usually Sat to do my major cleaning, like the bathroom, washing floors ect.
Hello stranger to answer your question my room usually is clean but using this habit makes me make sure it stays clean and doesn’t get dirty. So in a short answer yes my room does stay clean when this habit is in use . I hope you could understand. Have a nice rest of the day.
Yes, I’m a naturally a tidy person but by mid afternoon / early evening I normally let things slide. Since I’ve been using this app I find I’m much more productive around the house so everything is in much better order. Less work to do with each passing day!! Win win.
- What have you found to be the best way to organize messy clothing drawers and closets?
- What can i do when i have very busy weeks and no time to clean at all for days, so then its a huge huge mess i have to deal with?
- Are there any good ways to store/ display old nostalgic items that you don’t have much room for but love too much to get rid of? Mine have stayed in a moving box for ages now.
- How can you organise your bedroom neatly?
- How do you take care of the accumulating items in your room?
- When do you clean your house and are there any tips to protect the tidy in the home?
- Does organizing count as cleaning?
- How do you reduce losing sock pairs and the process of laundry? (It has been my experience that he mesh netting bags seem to reduce the ability for socks to dry well.)
- How can you encourage others in your household to also clean up after themselves?
- How do I minimize dust in my home? Is there a special tip?