Im typically an over cleaning person anyway, so whether I have that habit on or not doesnt affect my already habit of clean. During the work week I keep things tidy….most of the time. So on my weekend I set aside 1 day usually Sat to do my major cleaning, like the bathroom, washing floors ect.
Hello stranger to answer your question my room usually is clean but using this habit makes me make sure it stays clean and doesn’t get dirty. So in a short answer yes my room does stay clean when this habit is in use . I hope you could understand. Have a nice rest of the day.
Yes, I’m a naturally a tidy person but by mid afternoon / early evening I normally let things slide. Since I’ve been using this app I find I’m much more productive around the house so everything is in much better order. Less work to do with each passing day!! Win win.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?