I would recommend starting with very small projects. Cleaning out one drawer, donating 10 items, buying new sheets. Those things will add up and your home will look much better! Also, if you don't have motivation, I like to look at Pinterest and saves pins of houses/rooms I like. These are also great for figuring out what you need/want to buy, and what you already have.
Do it in little chunks and make sure to complete ones you start before moving on to another bit. Make a checklist or separate everything into rooms/ areas and clean in whatever order you want and at a time that you feel motivated, it gets easier the more you clean and when you don't let your room become a rat's nest by staying on top of it.
- When cleaning do people start from the door of the room and work your way from the left or right?? Or where do people start when cleaning?
- How do I make a good schedule for cleaning?
- How can I organise my library and desk to look more tidy?
- What are the best cleaning product to use ?
- How do you organize all your stationary?
- How do I keep my room clean?
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?