Membersihkan hampir setiap Minggu untuk merefleksikan, merenung tentang kehidupan yang telah terjadiny sebelumnya. Baik kesalahan, pencapaian, hal baik yang dilakukan
I try to clean my room and environment a few times a week so I don’t feel overwhelmed at the end of the week and have to do it all at once. Doing a bit at a time is a lot easier for me to handle. That way I can also focus on that part more and not worry about having to finish everything else as well and feel rushed.
Honestly, not as often as I wish it’d be. I’ve been very sad recently so I haven’t been doing it as much but that shouldn’t stop you!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?