Membersihkan hampir setiap Minggu untuk merefleksikan, merenung tentang kehidupan yang telah terjadiny sebelumnya. Baik kesalahan, pencapaian, hal baik yang dilakukan
I try to clean my room and environment a few times a week so I don’t feel overwhelmed at the end of the week and have to do it all at once. Doing a bit at a time is a lot easier for me to handle. That way I can also focus on that part more and not worry about having to finish everything else as well and feel rushed.
Honestly, not as often as I wish it’d be. I’ve been very sad recently so I haven’t been doing it as much but that shouldn’t stop you!
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?