Not really, sometimes I’m in the mood and sometimes I’m not or I’m too tired. But with winter coming and all these bugs trying to get into the house it definitely makes me want to make sure the kitchen is clean every night before bed so we don’t get bugs. Also now that I am going back to work, keeping things tidy and keeping up on them is important to make sure I don’t get overwhelmed or feel behind
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?