Not really, sometimes I’m in the mood and sometimes I’m not or I’m too tired. But with winter coming and all these bugs trying to get into the house it definitely makes me want to make sure the kitchen is clean every night before bed so we don’t get bugs. Also now that I am going back to work, keeping things tidy and keeping up on them is important to make sure I don’t get overwhelmed or feel behind
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?