I like to clean up my work space in the afternoon as a physical signal to end the work day. I might schedule bigger cleaning jobs throughout the week but leave my evening clean as an act of mindfulness and gratitude. I wipe my kitchen spaces and fold blankets on the lounge and feel how these items hold me safe and nurtured always, but especially during this time of isolation.
One task at a time. If I’m just putting the cloths away I do that. Set a 5minute timer or however long you wanna clean and then just go for it till the timer ends. Give your self time at the end to finish anything that you may be in the middle of if the timer goes off. This is so your not cleaning and then running out the door. Also give yourself 10 mins to put away things before bed so that everything has its place before you sleep and you wake up in a better environment.
I just do, honestly, I am one of those people who enjoy cleaning!😊 It makes me happy to know that I have at least one thing under control, even if the rest of my world is upside down!🙃 I try to do it every night before I get in my bed so that when's I'm sleeping, I don't have anything at The foot of my bed, taking up space. I hope you find time in your routine to tidy up! Good luck!😉👍
- What have you found to be the best way to organize messy clothing drawers and closets?
- What can i do when i have very busy weeks and no time to clean at all for days, so then its a huge huge mess i have to deal with?
- Are there any good ways to store/ display old nostalgic items that you don’t have much room for but love too much to get rid of? Mine have stayed in a moving box for ages now.
- How can you organise your bedroom neatly?
- How do you take care of the accumulating items in your room?
- When do you clean your house and are there any tips to protect the tidy in the home?
- Does organizing count as cleaning?
- How do you reduce losing sock pairs and the process of laundry? (It has been my experience that he mesh netting bags seem to reduce the ability for socks to dry well.)
- How can you encourage others in your household to also clean up after themselves?
- How do I minimize dust in my home? Is there a special tip?