Decluttering..try it once and take note of the increase in your efficiency….once you do it for a few days, your mind will be telling you to do it voluntarily.
I’ll wash the evening dishes, including my reusable coffee mug/ Tupperware’s for work the next day. If there’s laundry I’ll fold and put it away. Also getting my breakfast together and clothes ready for the next day has made its way into my routine.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?