I don’t worry about deleting mail messages i don’t read or need
I unsubscribe when I have time to do that!
I don’t designate much time for email and usually it’s later day after I’ve done more priority stuff
I focus on doing proactive emails more than reacting to other people’s stuff.
As far as emails go I was once told by a productive CEO not to worry about deleting every entire email because that's a waste of valuable time instead mark the important ones and make a file for them so when they come in it goes straight to those files. Make files for online receipts etc.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?