I don’t worry about deleting mail messages i don’t read or need
I unsubscribe when I have time to do that!
I don’t designate much time for email and usually it’s later day after I’ve done more priority stuff
I focus on doing proactive emails more than reacting to other people’s stuff.
As far as emails go I was once told by a productive CEO not to worry about deleting every entire email because that's a waste of valuable time instead mark the important ones and make a file for them so when they come in it goes straight to those files. Make files for online receipts etc.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?