I don’t worry about deleting mail messages i don’t read or need
I unsubscribe when I have time to do that!
I don’t designate much time for email and usually it’s later day after I’ve done more priority stuff
I focus on doing proactive emails more than reacting to other people’s stuff.
As far as emails go I was once told by a productive CEO not to worry about deleting every entire email because that's a waste of valuable time instead mark the important ones and make a file for them so when they come in it goes straight to those files. Make files for online receipts etc.
- What is good background music for cleaning/organizing?
- Do you clean the same space each time?
- How do I keep my room consistently smelling fresh?
- Paperwork, I have paperwork everywhere!!! What is a good method to eliminate the piles of paper?
- How do i keep my desk clean and tidy????? I NEED AN ANSWER
- Marie Kondo says to only keep things that bring you joy, but I find it difficult to get rid of things because I ALWAYS attempt to justify its purpose. I think I might be a hoarder, What should I do?
- I’m thinking about my walk-in clothes closet: it’s a struggle to keep tidy as clothes pile up that I’ve gently used. And, after work I’m too tired to organize it. Ideas?
- How do you keep underwear and socks organized?
- What day is your cleaning day?
- Is it easy for you to have the discipline to clean your apartment when you are tired?