Don't be harsh on yourself if you were about to study for 45 minutes and suddenly you're organizing your shoe rack instead. Think of the end results of organizing your entire dope rack vs the feeling of accomplishment of getting back to your original task.
This will help you realize which of the two tasks is more important or beneficial. And next time you're two paragraphs into to studying/reading or anything else and get that urge to bounce off to something else, repeat the same mental exercise. Visualize the end goal and get back to what's priority to you.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?