i like to tidy my room when im feeling unwell with the thought in mind that a clean room is gona make me happy. i try to organize my stuff every morning to start the day productive and in the evening before going to sleep
Pick a day to do the heavy stuff like cleaning the bathroom, changing the sheets, vacuuming and washing the floors. Pick another day to do laundry and dusting. During the rest of the week pick up clutter. Keep it simple.
I plan where I am going to clean and focus on that one area. I plan wherr things wiil go and vision how nice and clean it will be when I am done.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?