I’m not sure, but I would recommend Outer Order, Inner Calm by Gretchen Rubin to possibly assist. And Marie Kondo’s Life changing magic of tidying up (on 1.5 speed audiobook particularly if you find the term “spark joy” a bit woo-woo). They both talk about a home for each of your possessions and may assist you in working out what belongs in your closet and what should be perhaps moved elsewhere. Hope this helps!
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?