I’m not sure, but I would recommend Outer Order, Inner Calm by Gretchen Rubin to possibly assist. And Marie Kondo’s Life changing magic of tidying up (on 1.5 speed audiobook particularly if you find the term “spark joy” a bit woo-woo). They both talk about a home for each of your possessions and may assist you in working out what belongs in your closet and what should be perhaps moved elsewhere. Hope this helps!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?