If you have small closets, first ask yourself if you really need everything in them. If not, discard the things you don't need. If you do need them, is the closet the best place for them? If not, store them in a more appropriate place. If you really have no extra room in the linen closet, use bins to fold your items neatly and store them under your bed or in your clothing closet.
I don't have experience with this, I suppose roll the towels and have as many shelves for separation as possible. Clear shelves would make so you could see items despite the lack of space.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?