If you have small closets, first ask yourself if you really need everything in them. If not, discard the things you don't need. If you do need them, is the closet the best place for them? If not, store them in a more appropriate place. If you really have no extra room in the linen closet, use bins to fold your items neatly and store them under your bed or in your clothing closet.
I don't have experience with this, I suppose roll the towels and have as many shelves for separation as possible. Clear shelves would make so you could see items despite the lack of space.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?