If you have small closets, first ask yourself if you really need everything in them. If not, discard the things you don't need. If you do need them, is the closet the best place for them? If not, store them in a more appropriate place. If you really have no extra room in the linen closet, use bins to fold your items neatly and store them under your bed or in your clothing closet.
I don't have experience with this, I suppose roll the towels and have as many shelves for separation as possible. Clear shelves would make so you could see items despite the lack of space.
- How do I make laundry more enjoyable? It always piles up for me.
- How do you manage to cope with stress during this virus crisis? My brother is in self isolation, I’m bringing him shopping and cheering him up but when I’m coming back home I feel so scared and worried.
- Any tips for keeping a clean desk area?
- Is it important not to hoard ? I love my stuff
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?