If you have small closets, first ask yourself if you really need everything in them. If not, discard the things you don't need. If you do need them, is the closet the best place for them? If not, store them in a more appropriate place. If you really have no extra room in the linen closet, use bins to fold your items neatly and store them under your bed or in your clothing closet.
I don't have experience with this, I suppose roll the towels and have as many shelves for separation as possible. Clear shelves would make so you could see items despite the lack of space.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?