If you have small closets, first ask yourself if you really need everything in them. If not, discard the things you don't need. If you do need them, is the closet the best place for them? If not, store them in a more appropriate place. If you really have no extra room in the linen closet, use bins to fold your items neatly and store them under your bed or in your clothing closet.
I don't have experience with this, I suppose roll the towels and have as many shelves for separation as possible. Clear shelves would make so you could see items despite the lack of space.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?