Yes, i do feel faboulous and really really organised. It becomesmuch easier for me to find my things and it also feels nice to be organised. It gives me a feeling if happiness because i accoplished something . Hope this will be helpfull for you😊. And take care! regards, Sameera
Yes. When I Procrastinate I have to realize what I need to get done. Once I put the truth in front of me, I think about what will happen if I do this action and what the consequences will be. Once I do that, I solve everything and feel so good and refreshed.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?